No products in the cart.
By purchasing an item from us, you have entered into a contract with Dear Diary governed by the Singapore law, and you are deemed to have agreed to the stated Store Policy including our Indemnity & Privacy, Shipping & Delivery and Returns & Exchanges.
Dear Diary e-Gift Cards are only available in Singapore (SGD) Dollars only and can only be redeemed online.
Dear Diary e-Gift Cards are to be treated like cash. Damaged, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. It is not redeemable for cash, credit or retailer accounts.
Dear Diary e-gift cards must be redeemed before the expiry date. The gift card cannot be reloaded. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited. Where the cost of your purchase exceeds the available card balance, you are required to make up the difference with another payment method.
Contact our Care Bear team if you have any reason to believe an error has occurred in relation to a e-Gift card.
Dear Diary currently provides these payment methods: PayNow, Atome, and Stripe (Visa, Mastercard etc.).
Payments via PayNow have to be transferred within 24 hours after the order confirmation email has been sent. The payment screenshot have to be sent to [email protected] with your order number for verification.
Kindly ensure that all required information is submitted to avoid any shipment delays or product shipment errors.
All orders will be automatically cancelled if payment is not received or updated within the given timeframe of 24 hours.
Refunds are strictly not allowed after the orders are in the status of "Processing". This means that your order has been packed and/or is being shipped out already.
All transaction fees are fully absorbed by Dear Diary. All payments will be verified within 24 hours. Any reimbursement made by Dear Diary will be in the form of store credits (valid for 3 months). Cash refunds are strictly not allowed. Sale items will not be awarded points. Kindly refer to Membership page for more information.
Free Shipping is available for a minimum spending of S$80 for local purchase or S$150 for international purchase. All purchases are shipped with Qexpress.
It’s important to us that you receive your purchases in a timely manner. During sale and promotional periods, your order will be processed and dispatched as quickly as possible.
However, peak periods could result in some delays with dispatch. we kindly seek your patience and understanding if there are delays in the orders during peak period.
The Dear Diary website (www.deardiaryco.com) contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by, to or on behalf of Dear Diary (collectively referred to as the “Content”).
Dear Diary's content is subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by Dear Diary, or in the case of some material, a third party, where the third party has provided permission to use the content.
You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on a website, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
Our website includes trademarks, and other marks that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use our trademarks without our consent or any third party’s trademarks without their consent.
The website may contain links to third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, express or imply any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites.
You access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those sites at your own risk.
For content and social media queries, please contact us at [email protected].
User agrees not to involve Dear Diary from any loss, liability, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of files or use of any other feature or service. This obviously includes:
– The user is responsible for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights, copyrights, and trademarks.
– Any defamatory or unlawful material contained in a file that is uploaded by the user.
– Any defamatory or unlawful material contained in a file that is in print users.
At Dear Diary, we take our responsibilities under current data protection regulations seriously. We recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and are committed to properly managing, protecting and processing this data.
This policy applies to all data processed by Dear Diary Singapore.
For the purposes of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (Act 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”) and other applicable data protection laws, Dear Diary is both a “data controller” and a “data processor” of personal information that you provide to us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information we collect, and process may include but is not limited to the following:
– Your full name and title;
– Contact information such as your residential or mailing address, telephone or mobile number and email address;
– Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
– Financial billing information that we require to process payment for our products;
– Information about your purchases through our online store including products and prices;
– Your web browser and browsing behaviour;
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers.
We do not collect “special categories” of personal data or data of a sensitive nature including race or ethnic origin, health information, philosophical or religious beliefs, sexual preferences or practices, or criminal convictions and records.
Any personal information that you choose to submit or post on our social media pages or other public forums may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums. Dear Diary accepts no responsibility for the personal data that you choose to submit in these forums.
REASONS FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION
We collect your data for several purposes, including but not limited to:
– To improve our understanding of you and your preferences to offer you the best online experience.
– To manage your queries and complaints for products and technical support matters through email, our chat function, telephone and through social media.
– To comply with legal obligations, court findings and decisions from authorities.
– For the purposes of loss prevention management, by ensuring that terms and conditions are being followed and to detect and prevent misuse of our services.
– For shipping and contacting purposes to complete the transaction.
You can choose to disable cookies on your computer by changing the preferences or options menus in your browser. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
Your details may be shared within Dear Diary; however, we do not pass on, sell or swap your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing. Any data that is forwarded to third parties is used only to provide you with our services.
Any disclosure of your personal data must be for the primary purpose of providing products or services to you in accordance with the policy, or for another specified lawful purpose.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal data collected by Dear Diary will be processed fairly, lawfully, and in a transparent manner. “Processing” includes, but is not limited to, collection, storage, transfer, dissemination or erasure of personal information.
Dear Diary takes appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
To the extent that the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored or sent to us will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the internet to access our web sites, apps or social media.
1. Right to Access
You have the right to request information on the personal data that Dear Diary holds about you. You are entitled to know what personal information we are processing, why we have processed it, and whether we have shared your personal information.
You may exercise your right to request access and to obtain copies of any personal data we have collected from you, and request that your personal data be provided to you in a format that can be easily read.
2. Right to Erasure
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Dear Diary at any time except for in the following situations:
– You have an ongoing matter with our customer service team;
– You have an open order which has not yet been shipped;
– You are suspected of misusing, or have misused, our services within the last four years;
– You are suspected of a crime, and the personal data that Dear Diary holds is to be used as evidence in connection with that crime.
3. Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that is done based on Dear Diary’s legitimate interests. Dear Diary will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground which overrides your interest and rights, or due to legal claims.
You also have the right to object to direct marketing. You can opt out from Dear Diary’s direct marketing by following the instructions contained in each marketing email.
4. Right to Restriction
In limited circumstances, you have the right to request that Dear Diary restricts the processing of your personal data. These circumstances include:
– If you object to a processing based on Dear Diary’s legitimate interest, in which case Dear Diary shall restrict all processing the data pending the verification of the legitimate interest;
– If your personal data is incorrect, in which case Dear Diary will restrict the processing of your data pending verification of the accuracy of your data;
– If the processing is unlawful, in which case you can request restriction of your personal data as opposed to deletion;
– If Dear Diary no longer requires your personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
In the event of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data, Dear Diary will assess the risk to your rights and freedoms and if appropriate report this breach to the relevant authorities.
PINNACLE COLLECTIVE @ 30TH AUG 8PM SGT